New Pairs event: The TT2s
Taking place today it's the TT2's - the inaugural Trilby Tour Pairs event!
The first televised Trilby Tour Pairs Event on Sky Sports - is your team ready?
Usual Trilby Tour rules apply.
The TT2s: The inaugural Trilby Tour Pairs event, The Buckinghamshire, 26 July
The Trilby Tour is launching an exciting new Pairs event this summer season - The TT2's.
Taking place at The Buckinghamshire GC on 26 July, the TT2's will be the first Trilby Tour event where you can play in a team as a pair.
Compete in a national televised tournament and give your team and your company incredible exposure as part of the largest Amateur golf tournament series on Sky Sports.
INDUSTRY Entry to the pairs event retails at £995 and includes
• 2 x places in the Trilby Tour Pairs
Entry fee includes 4 advertising banners with your design or logo. Comparable pop-up banners retail at £250 each and let's face it - they don't get seen on the telly!
NORMAL ENTRY* now £500 per team of 2 (without banner package)
SINGLE ENTRY* now open at £250 (you will be matched up with another player to form a team)
Top Prize - A sponsorshop package in 2013 with full team entry
*Winners from this category receive a prize trip to William Hunt Savile Row.
VAT Back and Tax deductible
VAT back and Tax Deductible
In effect you'll receive a £995 package for around £400 bringing it to £200 per person.
Guys this is not to be missed!
We look forward to welcoming you to our pairs event in what is guaranteed to be a fantastic day for you and your business.
The TT2s Pairs event is ideal for
• Business-owners who want to get their company seen with outdoor advertising banners in an extremely cost-effective way
• Entertaining clients or a gift package for friends/family or business
• Players who want to experience the Trilby Tour alongside a friend, client or business partner
• Business-owners who want to compete as a team against other businesses in the UK's largest Amateur Golf Tournament
ENTRY NOW CLOSED